The workshops take place in Chinon.
– Thursday from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm – once a month, 45h / year
531 € / year + 10 € annual membership to the association “Tissage & Cie”
– Thursday from 10 am to 6 pm – once a month, 63h / year
744 €/ year + € 10 annual membership to the “Tissage & Cie” association
– Saturday from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm – once a month, 45h / year
531 € / year + € 10 annual membership to the “Tissage & Cie” association
– Three “dobble days thursday-friday“, thursday from 10h to 19h and friday from 9h to 17h with an hour of meal possible on the spot, taken from the basket – 15h / dobble days, 45h / an.
531€ / quarter + € 10 annual membership to the “Tissage & Cie” association
– Three weekends, saturday & sunday, saturday from 10h to 19h and sunday from 9h to 17h with an hour of meal possible on the spot, taken from the basket – 15h / weekend, 45h / year
531 € / year + € 10 annual membership to the “Tissage & Cie” association.
For all the workshops, it is possible to rent a foldable and portable loom all year long and take it at home with you. You keep it between two workshops so that you can weave quietly at home. Price of the rent of a loom : 138 € / year
The courses last five following days from monday to friday and take place in Chinon, France.
Each trainee carries out the project of his choice, defined before the beginning of the course.
The trainees benefit on the spot of all the material and theoretical resources of the workshop (samples, threads, looms, accessories, specialized library, …).
The trainees weave on four, eight or sixteen shafts table looms, or on a eight countermarch loom.
The program is “à la carte” according to the levels (beginners, passionates, experienced) and the desire of trainees. It is defined upstream:
– Discovery of the basic techniques to become autonomous: definition of the project to weave, preparation of the warp yarns, warping on a frame, winding on the loom, lining and lamination, then weaving basic armor, canvas, twill and satin.
– Realization of samples or fabric: stole, scarf, runner …
– Deepening of a technique or armor by studying it by a theoretical approach and experimenting it on the loom with the threads made available – wool, cotton, linen or silk.
– Your training needs are to be defined in advance: techniques, desired armor structures, models to analyze. Do not hesitate to communicate before your course to be ready according to your desires.
Four courses are proposed in 2024 :
From monday 25 to friday 29 of march 2024
From monday 3 to friday 7 of june 2024
From monday 22 to friday 26 of july 2024
From monday 29 of july to friday 2sd of august 2024
525 € + 10 € annual membership to the association “Tissage & Cie”
Registration form downloadable here
The Technical Meeting
The Technical-Meetings last two or three days and take place in Chinon, France.
One meeting, one technique!
Last year, we studied the Deborah Silver’s technique for split-shed weaving.
Two or three days to discover, explore, tickle a single technique.
Alternation between theory and practice, sketch drawing, weaving, personal work and exchanges with the group.
The trainee arrives with a chain prepared on his loom (trades are provided for those who do not have one, then come with the chain already warped) according to a defined set up, communicated in advance.
Dates et themes to be defined at the time being. The exploration of the weaving of Anni Albers is considered in 2024.
226 € for two days 340 € for three days + 10 € annual membership to the association “Tissage & Cie”
Registration form downloadable here
ARTissage is a member of the Va Savoir association, certified QUALIOPI for the management and financing of professional training. This certified association allows ARTissage to deliver professional training funded by OPCOs.
Other courses animated by Betty Briand are possible elsewhere in France, of all durations according to your wishes and your proposals.
Do not hesitate to contact me so that we put together “tailor-made” courses together.
Tel: 06 24 97 29 28 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional training :
All our courses are accessible via professional training: Registration under the number: DIRECCTE – Center, n ° 24 37 03275 37
The Datadock record is in progress.
Some precisions :
. Membership is year-round, for the three quarters fall, winter and springn;
. Payment of 100 € at registration;
. Maximum of six people per session for an individualized approach allowing exchanges and inspiration;
. The trainee takes the table loom at home between two sessions. The threads are payed by the participants;
. For all courses, lunches, brought by each trainee, can be taken together. A kitchen is at your disposal;
. A neighboring cottage can accommodate trainees who would like to share their accommodation;
. A specialized and complete library is available on site for trainees;
. Workshops can be held in others places that Chinon, and also online by visio conference according to your needs. Fell free to contact me : tel : +33 (0)6 24 97 29 28 – mail : email@example.com